Life Insurance Corporation of India ( LIC )) is launching its new health insurance plan ‘Jeevan Arogya‘ from tomorrow offering comprehensive hospitalisation benefits for the family of the principal insured.
The feature of this plan is that it offers to cover parents and in-laws of the principal insured besides spouse and minor children.
This is a defined benefit policy meaning that benefits are fixed in terms of policy conditions and are payable irrespective of the actual amount spent on treatment.
Besides, benefits are payable regardless of the life insured getting reimbursement under any other scheme from his or her employer or any other insurance company.
LIC Jeevan Arogya features at glance:
- Valuable financial protection in case of hospitalization, surgery etc
- Increasing Health cover every year
- Lump sum benefit irrespective of actual medical costs
- No claim benefit
- Flexible benefit limit to choose from
- Flexible premium payment options
- Spouse, Children, Parents and Parents-in-law can also be covered under the same policy
- Term Assurance Rider and Accident Benefit Rider available
LIC Jeevan Arogya benefits :
- Hospital cash benefit (HCB)
- Major Surgical Benefit (MSB)
- Day Care Procedure Benefit
- Other Surgical Benefit
- Ambulance Benefit
- Premium waiver Benefit (PWB)
Who can be insured?
You (as Principal Insured (PI)), your spouse, your children, your parents and parents of your spouse can all be insured under one policy.Quite a relief isn’t it, to have all insured under one policy.
The minimum and maximum age at entry is as under:
Categories: Health Insurance